While there are many routes you can take while looking for outsourced assistance dealing with your company, we want you to know what employee leasing can do for you compared to your other options.
- Flat Rate Pricing: AYS Employee Leasing offers affordable flat rate fees that allow you to budget the consistent investment into everyday expenses and not have to worry about the price of our services fluctuating when hiring, firing or giving raises to employees. This method is compared to a percentage based pricing that would raise the amount you pay just by giving your employees a raise.
- Payroll Specific: When you think payroll, you most likely think of numbers and money. So in this case an accountant might seem like the right place to go. Contrary to popular belief, payroll is more a responsibility of human resource (HR) than a function of accounting. Just because accountants are associated with numbers and money doesn’t make them experts in completing your payroll or addressing your HR needs. For example, you wouldn’t go to a podiatrist for a broken wrist, even though they are a doctor, wrists aren’t their main focus. Here at AYS Employee Leasing, payroll and HR are our specialties!
- Worker’s Compensation: AYS provides you, the business owner, the most flexible method of securing workers compensation. Our rated policies with zero deductible are all collected on a “pay as you go” basis. No deposits, audits, or minimum premiums. Workers Compensation has never been easier.
- Hiring and Firing: The demand to get work completed is high, so taking the time to go through applications for new employees, checking references, and setting up interviews can be both stressful and time consuming. Our clients regularly receive assistance in recruiting and hiring top talent. We help turn your new hire into a productive member of the team through proven HR practices and policies designed to maximize workplace efficiency. Conversely, letting people go can be uncomfortable and intimidating on both ends. As a client of AYS, you will have a third party that can come in and put your situation behind and manage the painful events after like fighting unemployment claims.
- Unemployment Claims: Sometimes employees just don’t work out, for whatever reason. What is worse than having an employee you have to let go is the aftermath which includes them filing for unemployment. Filing rebuttals to the Department of Employment, fighting unemployment claims, and dealing with the Department of Revenue’s Reemployment Tax Department costs you as an employer a lot of time and money for someone that doesn’t work for you anymore. AYS makes this time and expense disappear as we manage the unemployment claim process so you can concentrate on your business.